The Centennial Saloon was built by David Abraham, and completed in August 1875. William Milby's property is described in Grant County's first Deed Book. One of the marshy springs (the original name of the town was La Cieniga de San Vicente) was on the NW corner of his property. The William Antrims moved to Silver City in 1873. Their simple log cabin stood on the east side of Main Street, just north of Broadway. Mrs. Antrim died from tuberculosis on 16 September 1874 and is buried in the memory Lane Cemetery.